WELCOME BACK CATE BLANCHETT

Thursday, July 25, 2013


I have a lot of respect and will always be interested in any film Cate Blanchett appears is because she is pure thespian in the truest sense of the word. She's been a bit out of the lime light in the last few years and now she's back, starring in Woody Allen's (I'll just pretend I didn't subject myself to that awful To Rome With Love which was his last one) latest film, Blue Jasmine.  This looks dark and she sounds twisted, just the way I like em.  She looked incredible at the Premier this week in a Balenciaga dress and  top, which some people (who obviously need seeing eye dogs) have put in a worst dressed list. 


I mean. Really. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would rather the top have a shorter extended hem(step hem) than it currently does, but otherwise...it is BEAUTIFUL.

Post a Comment