SHE MAKES BAGS

Friday, June 21, 2013



I love discovering and sharing cool local finds. I'm just gonna go ahead and call her my friend because I adore her and even though we've only met a few times, I can tell she won't mind if I call her something more than an internet friend. Fellow blogger, Tiisetso Molobi aka Urban Mosadi, the raddest mama to Baby Mosadi and the person who should win any prize awarding best hairstyles ever (just check out her blog for very cute selfies), also makes some lekker accessories. 

I discovered them last year when my friend in KOREA had one shipped to Korea after discovering them on Urban Mosadi's blog.  She started off with Kente Camera Straps and then moved on to bags and scarves made from Kente and other natural woven African fabrics. If I was a back pack kinda girl, I would be all over these. But if you are, drop her a mail if you would like to order one mosadi@urbanmosadi.com or urbanmosadi@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment