Helloween

Friday, May 31, 2013

It's been a terribly busy week and blogging has been last on my long list of priorities. Sorry to those who kept on coming to check for new updates. I haven't even had time to really cook up some new posts. Today's cv application is also a victim of this week's business and anyway, the CV's I have are not unmissable so instead, I'm going to hit you up with a little surprise later on in the day courteousy of Apple's new iPad Mini, which I've been playing with and practicing motherhood with because it's the most awesome thing to have and to hold and to kiss goodnight and brag about to your friends and anyone who will listen.


1 comments:

Nomali Cele said...

I actually would love nothing more than to mother the other toy, the one on the desk/photo-bombing your ipad mini baby.

x
Nomali

Post a Comment