I'VE ONLY GOT EYES FOR HENRY HOLLAND EYES

Tuesday, April 16, 2013




Last night I went to buy toilet paper and some bread at Woolies in Blue Bird. Little did I know that I was about to witness some life threatening spectacles on my way out of the centre. I literally dropped bread, paper and keys along with my dignity when I got down on my knees to take pictures of these beauties.  I didn't know the designer and found out on Instagram from Urban Mosadi that one pair is Henry Holland.  Henry Holland himself replied on Instagram confirming that he conceived of and gave birth to these babies. I have walked past that shop at least 128 times and I have never stopped to look at the window because before they got these, they used to display spectacles and sunglasses on faces made from plastic 2 litre bottles. Grim.  But since they bought these and some Supers, that window looks amazing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment