INSTAGRAM DIARY

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
































































Hey dolls! I'm back in Joburg after a whirlwind tour of five European cities: Birmingham, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Paris, mostly alone. I'm broke but it was all worth it. Figured I should rather post my instagram pics instead of all the others, it would just be boring if I uploaded all of them.  I'm so happy to be back in South Africa where the main mode of transport is driving. Most of my socks look like this. 

5 comments:

Lebogang Xolo said...

You forgot to post the pic of that expensive coat...Welcome back oh hot one.

Anonymous said...

beautiful perspective, awesome choice of music, thanks for sharing!

Milisuthando Bongela said...

When you enter the shop where that expensive jacket was, there is a sign that says ''Please switch off your cellphone'' and of course, no cameras are allowed.

Nomali Cele said...

Wow! This looks brilliant AND has worsened my wanderlust. LOVE your boots!

Unknown said...

Loving all these piccies! Thanks so much for posting, really enjoyed seeing these rad and different shots of Europe :)

Post a Comment