OLAF HAJEK

Monday, September 10, 2012





Yesterday I went to the FNB Joburg Art Fair and discovered, amongst many other artists, the work of Illustrator, Olaf Hajek.  I saw the painting on the top and just had to get more information about him.  For 9 months of the year he lives in his native Germany and for three months, he lives in Cape Town, hence his work was being shown as part of the What If The World Gallery's exhibition.  I went on to his site, discovered there are books and prints upon prints of his work.  I will see if I can't buy any of them when I am in Berlin.   Visit his site here


1 comments:

Ms K said...

wow, these are great and I would have never guessed that a German artist is behind these creations (no offense, but Germany isn't usually THAT creative) I'm really impressed.
http://africanprintsinfashion.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment