The New Melissa Shoes

Tuesday, August 21, 2012









Can you guess which ones I like the most? Clue, I like to repeat things. 

Last week I went to the launch of Melissa's new range of shoes. It was at a small little unassuming art gallery on Jan Smuts in Parkview and boy were the offerings worthy.  These are just some of my favourite styles from the new range, which includes designs by Dame Vivienne Westwood and one Jason Wu!  They all still smell of that sweet Melissa voodoo jelly they put in them and they are all probably super comfortable because they are made of plastic.  In terms of availability though, they are quite dodge - they used to be available at Two but now, I'm not quite sure.  I know you can get some at Habits in Cape Town.  For the rest, I think ti's worth a visit to the Melissa Facebook Page for more info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment