I SEE A DIFFERENT YOU

Saturday, January 28, 2012

This is clearly my lucky week of discovering cool local blogs. This is the latest, a tumblr blog called I See A Different You. On the ''About'' section of the blog, it simply states: A trio collective from Soweto portraying South Africa as they see it''.  I think two of them are brothers because their names are Justice Mukheli and Innocent Mukheli, the third person is Vuyo Mpantsha. Whoever you are, you take really beautiful photographs.  The dimensions of my blog don't do the pics enough justice, you have to go to their site to see them properly.







3 comments:

Kasia said...

Thank you for sharing this find Milli - amazing work. Beautiful use of light and composition to cast a completely different angle on such a commonly photographed place as Soweto.

Sabu said...

I love Justice's work, I follow him on tumblr. flippin awsome.

AkaniDtwin said...

Justice and Innocent are actualy twins.

Post a Comment