This is cool

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I hardly flinch at magazine covers. My life is made up of looking at amazing images and I have become somewhat desencitised.  But I was pleasantly surprised the latest cover of Elle South Africa.  I went to the garry to get garbage bags or something and instead, came back with this. Saving it for the plane ride as I head home to East London tomorrow.


The cover girl is 16 Year old Katryn Kruger. I have no idea who she is. All I know is that she's a local girl, is in the Prada Resort 2012 Look Book and appeared on Calvin Klein and Givenchy runways.  Go girl. Can't wait to read more. www.elle.co.za 

1 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

This cover also made me stop...I was on the hunt for choc at the garage and left with the mag instead! Beautiful! Love the new blog look. x

Post a Comment