Blue Valentine

Wednesday, August 10, 2011






Our DVD player was probably the first DVD player they ever made, it must have been the prototype so because of it's age, it no longer plays DVD's, only CD's.  But a friend of mine lent us hers (i.e. it's not going back) for the weekend and we (Nana, Celiwe and I) ended up watching Blue Valentine and You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger.  The latter isn't one of Woody Allen's greatest but it's forgivable but I thoroughly enjoyed the interpretation of human relationships in Blue Valentine. I've always liked both Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling but I have an elevated respect for their work on this film. 

1 comments:

Bianca Estelle said...

I can totally agree with you on the movie Blue Valentine ...i sat one late evening captivated by the realness of this flick ...BEAUTIFUL

Post a Comment