Whipping Pastry

Tuesday, August 24, 2010



Anyone who knows me knows that I would probably never wear these shoes but I just adore them. I like Angela and Vanessa Simmonds and think that it's so cool that one day they thought, let's start a shoe brand! Talk about using your inherited celebrity well. Do we have Pastry in SA? Mmmmm Miss Palesa Style Idol Mjali is going to New York in a few weeks. For $25 a pair, I think that it's worth giving her some money cos one of these would be a nice gift for a little sneaker monster that I know. I also love the cakey names for each pair.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pastry collection, I want to get myself hightops. Nike has a great colorful collection as well.

glamfashionprincess.blogsopt.com

vanessa

xxx

Thesis social Jam Sessions said...

you can get some pastry at the Dope Store in JHB.

Milisuthando Bongela said...

Oooh thank you! I've been meaning to go there.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha problem solved Mili!funny enough 2 years ago I wrote them an email via their website to see if they would be interested stocking here, it's interesting to see that they do stock in SA!

NewzKast said...

NewzKast the App for celebrity news. where you can publish and read the news on the go. just get the app in your phone.

Post a Comment