Danica Lepen leaves Black Coffee

Friday, July 9, 2010

I Just received this from Black Coffee:



09 July 2010

Dear Friends

With much sadness but also excitement of the pursuit of new opportunities I have decided to leave my position at Black Coffee. It has been an exciting journey and a place that will be sorely missed. I will now be freelancing as an independent stylist and design consultant.

Black Coffee has been my heart and home for the past five years. We have had a wonderful time developing successful collections and products together. I have been overwhelmed by the support from our clients, media and friends and I feel honoured to have been part of the growth of this established brand I admire as much now as I did when I joined.

Working with Jacques has been a privilege, we were lucky enough to share the same passion and ideas for the brand. I have learnt so much from him, not only has he been a great partner but has also become a close friend.

I look forward to seeing what the Black Coffee team has in store for us next and wish them much success.

Warm regards,
Danica Lepen


END

Wow, after they won that R150k from Precious Fashion Awards. I genuinely wish her well, she's a good person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment