Beautiful Things

Monday, July 12, 2010

Every now and then, I come across a website that plants seeds of doubt in my head about what I do and how hard I work, or don't work evidently! I discovered www.missmoss.co.za. It kinda made me feel like that. Here are some of the beautiful things I've come across from that site and others.

This Vanessa Bruno Collection video featuring Lou Doillon made me cry. It's been a while since I've seen something so beautiful. It's her latest collection and its reminded me why I love my job so much.

“ Le bel été ” a fashion film starring Lou Doillon featuring Gonzales.



Watch the video here http://www.vanessabruno.com/en/

This video is where the future of fashion is headed. I am over runways and front rows.

Here's more of Ms Bruno's clothes. Pre Spring 2010

>

I also ran into some cute things in other places:



This is a sample from Extra Fancy design from SA born New York Based designers. Check out their website: www.extrafancyco.com

I'm trying to get I love Leroy to do Pulchritude. Legs have never been more crossed.



www.iloveleroy.co.za

Then everybody, including Winter, must get the hell out of town for Ruby's AW2010 collection:



images from www.missmoss.co.za and www.10and5.com

p.s. I love my life and I need to get a new camera.




1 comments:

LeE said...

Oh my word! i love almost every outfit here, i wish i could buy all of them and play dress up for the rest of my life...oh wait ive already started playing dress up...just need these lovely outfits and im set. girl i love your job too

Post a Comment