Thixo wamading'amahle*

Friday, February 26, 2010
























OMG You guys I think cutting and pasting and plagiarising someone else's work is totally gross but I was on www.rage.co.za because Maria McCloy (Vintage Queen) sent me a text about a sale happening in Craighall right now and that I should read up about it on her site. I didn't even finish reading and certainly had no time to regurgitate this info because I had cardiac arrest when I read the following:

What kinds of things will we find there
Vintage, Reconstructed Vintage, Labels ( ie. from Zara to Cacharel to Chloe to Prada..etc. ) clothing, shoes, bags and other accessories, cool pieces used on commercials/music videos that are very reasonably priced.

Where is it happening?
Ailsa Craig B & B - 6 Grafton Ave. Craighall Park (opp Giles ), Johannesburg
Fri 26th Feb - 2pm - 7pm
Sat 27th Feb - 10am - 5pm
She is behind it: Nola Williams - Fashion/Wardrobe Stylist in Film/TV for 16 yrs.
So the last bit is cut and pasted from the rage site but I highlighted the Chloe, Cacharel and Prada. Do you have any idea how good this is for relationship peace?

*God of all things good!

1 comments:

Athenkosi Mgudlwa said...

lol quite a catchy title,im lovin it,kinda amusing

Post a Comment